Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day and Non-Death Confirmation

Hey guys! :)

So I'm alive! I sent a postcard yesterday but this will probably get there first. I wasn't sure if we'd get to email home before our p-day on Tuesday though so I sent it to be safe.

But yeah, I'm alive :) I like the MTC, it's good so far. I got gas yesterday from the food though haha. And my companion and district are good, I like them. My companion's name is Elder Park. He's at least a foot shorter than me, and his parents were Korean but he's American, and at first we seemed pretty different but I'm noticing we actually have a lot more in common than I thought. And so far we've worked pretty well together, so that's good. :)

We do get to call home on Mother's Day! That's why we get to email today, so we can let our families know. I'm pretty sure they told us 3:15 - 3:45 will be our call time. It might be 4:15 but I'm like 90% sure it's 3:15.

How are you guys doing? You doing okay?

Oh, also, we got our branch callings yesterday. Elder Park and I are zone leaders! I mean, that's not saying much because zone leaders don't do a whole lot in the MTC, and it doesn't take effect until next week when the district who got here before us leaves. And there are only 4 elders in our district, so 2 of us had to be zone leaders, and one the district leader, and one the sacrament coordinator, but I still think it's cool. :)

I do miss you, and I love you all. Know that I am happy and enjoying myself. :)

The Gospel is true!!

Love,
Elder Swindler

No comments:

Post a Comment