Monday, February 20, 2017

Asheville!

Hey folks!

I am out of time this week. Suffice it to say that I'm doing well and loving Asheville and Elder Creasey. There was a baptism this week! A lady named Laura and her son Griffin were baptized. I didn't teach them at all, I got here just in time to see their baptism. But I've talked to them since then and they are awesome! Laura told me her story and she went from being pretty agnostic to being totally converted as she humbly, faithfully and sincerely sought answers from a God she wasn't even sure existed. The gospel is true. God lives. Jesus Christ is our Savior. I love you guys.

Elder Alex Swindler

Pictures: (Alex didn't label any of these, so I'm just guessing.)

(1) Fun with darts





(2) Last district pic in Lebanon

(3-4) Goodbyes in Lebanon

(5) Reunited with his mission "sons"

(6-7) Driving into Asheville

(8) Baptism for Laura and Griffin

(9-12) District hike on Mount Pisgah


No comments:

Post a Comment