Monday, June 6, 2016

Transfers!

Hey folks!

So I'm getting transferred to Oak Ridge, TN! From the birthplace of country music to the birthplace of the atomic bomb. :) Said a lot of goodbyes this week. I'm sad to leave Bristol, mostly Anna and Elder Lambert. And I'm sad to be leaving this district, it's definitely my favorite district of my mission. I've made a lot of good friends here in the Bristol district. But I'm excited for new opportunities in my new area. Also - elder Lambert will be training here in Bristol, and taking over the entire ward. The other elders (Collins and Bateman) will be leaving.

I've gotta go. I love you guys! The Gospel's true!

Elder Alex Swindler

Pics:
1) The Bristol sign!

2) They seem welcoming...

3-5) District pics


More Pics:

1-2) I slayed a tree!

3-4) Me with Anna :)

5) Me with Joyce (who is getting baptized on Saturday!! WOOT WOOT!!), her husband Fred, and Fred's dad, Fred.


Bonus Pics:

1-2) We all made Harry Potter poses. I'm a pooping wizard. Can you tell?

3) Anna Rush was pinching me in one of the pictures haha

5) A selfie just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment